Monday, May 7, 2012

My Sewing (and Knitting) "To Do" list

I'm not a "Do To" list kind of person. I tend to flit from project to project depending on what takes my fancy at the time.

But....I started one on this blog. Mostly to give me visual inspiration and keep me focussed - I get distracted easily by other possibilities.



You can  find my list on this page (we're heading into winter now). I'll continue to add to it but the main purpose is to  do a good job on things on the list and not get too ambitious. Let's see.....

Do you have a "To Do" list? What projects have you got planned for the upcoming season?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea Suellen. I'm a visual person and prefer to have my ideas in the one place - blog perfect place. At the moment it's all in "the head" together with a million other "things to do". Do you mind if I copy your idea, at least it will keep me from going "off course" with a lot of my projects. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Evelyne, would love to see your To Do list! It' great to get it out of your head. Go ahead and use the idea - absolutely no problem at all. Look forward to seeing it.

      Delete
  2. I have three "repro vintage" Vogue pattern dresses all cut out and need sewing...they have been sitting there for 10 months! Yikes! I just MUST get around to them.
    Thanks for the egging on...somehow I think we will not win against these people. The scales are weighed on mining industry...unless something changes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...